Simflex specifies new standards for Bare Metal Stents (BMS)
- Perfection of the design supplies prime stent flexibility during the delivery of the stent and maximized radial strength after deployment of the stent.
- Simflex’s design also offers homogeneous and non-shortening stent expansion for effective vessel recovery.
- Semi-Open Cell Design have the advantage for side branch applications.
Key Dimensions /Spesifications
- Stent Material: L605 CoCr alloy
- Wall Thickness: 85 µm
- Entry Profile: .016″
- Nominal Pressure: 8 atm
- Rated Burst Pressuer: 16 atm